Today is Mardi Gras Day! Although we are not in New Orleans to celebrate, Sammie honored the holiday wearing colors of the season: purple, green and gold. She was in such a good mood this morning- strange because she woke up at 6:00 talking, talking, talking like yesterday morning. I tried to get her to go back to sleep, but she stayed up until 6:45 talking, then fell asleep, but awoke every 15 minutes (about) and chattered away. I was so tired.
She was doing such a great job at taking her 1 1/2- 2 hour naps, but since Saturday only taking 30- 45 minutes. Luckily, Grandma did a great job at wrapping Sammie up, gave her the paci and she took over an hour nap! She was tired tonight and fell asleep on Daddy's shoulder after her night bottle. I hope she sleeps until 7 at the earliest tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment