Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Milk & Ducks?!

Sammie and I went and dropped off January's stash of frozen breast milk (195oz) to the milk bank. I had to clear out the freezer for the newer stuff. Since I only give Sammie "fresh" milk, whatever goes in the freezer usually stays there and does not get rotated through. I decided I will drop it off for donation just before the 3 month expiration. After wards, we stopped by my eye doc to pick up my contacts. Last time we were there, Dr. Mooney's wife fell in love with Sammie. She was there again today visiting and everyone was so excited to see/meet Sammie. She even gave Sammie a new pair of Little Mermaid sunglasses... "You have to protect those beautiful eyes!" she'd say. Sammie loved wearing them. I think she thought it was cool that everything looked blue. We rushed home to pick up Daddy and play for a minute and then back in the car to get some frozen yogurt and feed the duckies. Sammie fell asleep in the car and woke up at the park... Strange to see all the nature and ducks swimming around. She was very quiet and relaxed and just took everything in.


1 comment: