Today we went to drop off Mommy's breast milk that she says I can't have because it has dairy in it. It is going to a milk bank that will give it to teeny tiny babies whose mommies can't produce healthy milk. We are so happy to help those babies and mommies!
Click Here to learn about the Austin Mother's Milk Bank
Also, I have been chewing/sucking on my thumb A LOT. My gums hurt and some times I wake up in the middle of the night crying. There are so many changes going on. I'm just getting to be a big girl, I guess.
 |
| Morning, Sunshine! |
 |
| Waiting for Mommy to bag MY milk.... Uhh, I mean, HER milk for the babies. |
 |
| I'm the boss, Daddy |
 |
| Thumb in mouth, helps me sleep a little better |
No comments:
Post a Comment