It's a beautiful day today! Spring is just about here! Sammie hasn't been taking good naps (only two 30minute naps) so I thought if we could get out and take a nice walk, she could get a good one in. It worked better than I thought. During her "before we leave" feed, she fell asleep and has been asleep since. I guess it was just the thought of going for a walk that wore her out. I still want to go... maybe she'll wake up soon. Hmm... Unfortunately, I'm more worried about her sleep.
Well, she slept from 4- 4:50... not too bad, so we went on that walk. Thanks for the jogging stroller, Shila and Grant!!! She's still a tad small for it, but propped on a towel and some extra cushion behind her head, she's just fine.... as long as we don't go off-roading, that is.
No comments:
Post a Comment