I have been forgetting to post this: It's been happening for about a week or so... when Sammie breaks out of her wrap, she doesn't fuss at all; what she does is, bang her legs on the mattress or hit the bumper, as if she's knocking "Helloooo, Mommy, come check on me!" It's so funny. I think I hear knocking in my sleep, but it's just Sammie needing some help. She'll also be wide awake when I go in there, but as soon as I re-wrap her and give her the paci, she goes right back to sleep. She also goes from sleeping in the middle of the crib, to wiggling down about a foot and right next to the bumper. I think I will invest in a breathable bumper, because I know she is going to be a mover!!!
Anyhoo... Tonight was Samantha's first bubble bath. She was in awe of the bubbles and liked to eat them too...
Tomorrow is our big GI doctor's appointment. Wish us luck!!!!!
Oh Sammie... I don't think you could get any cuter~!
ReplyDelete