Thursday, January 13, 2011

What's Going On

Everything's all better here on my end, Thank Goodness! Sammie went to Daycare Grandma Wells and is still having a blast with cousin Nate. I love hearing about her day when she gets home, which I can only imagine, but then Grandma sends pics and it all makes sense :)

I've realized that Sammie does a bunch of new stuff lately that I haven't noted:
She doesn't seem to be close to rolling over, but likes to "scoot" when on her tummy
She loves to swim in the bath- and is VERY serious about it. We think she is going to be a froggy (like her daddy)
She sucks on one or both hands
She kicks both her legs up toward her

Just this week:
She now realizes she has fingers and moves them in odd ways. I hope she picks up Sign Language!
She also realizes she has a tongue and sticks it out. She'll either keep it sticking out, or you can play with her and stick out your tongue at her and ask where her tongue is. Chances are she'll stick hers out too. It's VERY funny!
happy girl going to Grandma Wells'

Moving her fingers

rolling up

Gym time! She likes to kick those top rattles

1 comment:

  1. The first pic of her in her hat is the cutest pic I have ever seen!!! You should make it your header pic.

    ReplyDelete