What a day! Sammie rolled over! HOWEVER... neither Matt nor I saw it. He had just gotten of out the shower and I put Sammie on her tummy and I told her to stay there cause I was going to the laundry room. When I came back, she was on her back. I asked Matt if he flipped her, but he hadn't touched her. Needless to say, we tried to reenact it, but it didn't work. She would just roll over to her side, but not all the way to her back.
Today she also read a book, tried to eat a bag of chips, folded laundry, and held her own bottle while Daddy 'fed' her. She's getting so big so fast!
Doctor Update~ Samantha is just about 13 pounds. The pedi checked her diaper for microscopic blood spots and there was a tiny trace. A big improvement from last time! So, we are cutting soy of out my diet. Even though there is a cross protein with dairy, I didn't cut it out completely, until now. I am officially dairy, egg, and soy -free. I really hope this works. I'm not very fond of going complete vegan- Next is meat.

Congratulations Sammie!!! Noah and I were so excited to hear you rolled over... you should keep doing it and let mommy and daddy see too.
ReplyDeleteShe did it again and we saw!!!
ReplyDelete