I got another clogged duct yesterday evening. I don't know how this is happening again, but I knew what to do. LOTS of heat and pressure and I had Sammie fix it this morning. All better now.
As for Sammie, it's nice when you figure things out on your own; not that we know why there was blood in her poop, but I started feeding her for a shorter amount of time and what do you know?!- She hasn't thrown up or spit up. I think she's getting the hang of it. She's so used to pigging out, that now when I take her off, she sort of freaks out. She'll learn. Today was a beautiful day, so after a surprisingly long nap (1 1/2+hours) we went to visit Lori and Nate. Nate was napping too, but when he woke up we walked over to the playground. Too bad Sammie is too small/young to understand how much fun the playground is, but we did get to go down our first slide! I don't know what she thought.
 |
| She's almost 13 pounds! Chips anyone? :) |
 |
| Wake up, Sammie! |
 |
| 1-2-3-Weeee! |
No comments:
Post a Comment