Thursday, January 6, 2011

First Day Back

Today was my first day back to work. It wasn't as bad as I thought. I only got upset once when I found out that Sammie didn't want to take her bottle. She finally took it and I felt so relieved! Other than that, it was a peaceful day starting back. Everyone was happy to see me and I was happy to hear that Sammie was having a good time with her Grandma and cousin, Nate. Daddy picked her up when he got off work, and she was so talkative when she got home! She must be tired of hanging out with just me all day, everyday. Grandma said that she didn't spit up any and wasn't fussy at all... so hopefully she's feeling a lot better!!! Grandpa was able to watch her for a little bit today too. He had the pleasure of giving her a bottle AND changing a POOPIE diaper! hee hee hee What a lucky guy :)

Excited about my first day going to Grandma's!

Ready to leave for our day apart

Getting dropped off at Grandma's


hanging out

Reading time!


Telling Mommy & Daddy about her day

No comments:

Post a Comment