Thursday, January 5, 2012

Soooo Cute!

Good morning. Got my blankie, baby and Batman in my chair.

Samantha was being so cute the other day that we tried something new. We'd ask her "How cute are you?" and our response (teaching her) was throwing our arms above our head, saying "Soooo cute!" Then we would ask "How big are you?" with the same response, "Soooo big!" When we asked her during breakfast this morning, she remembered and responded.
This morning, I was telling Sammie "I love you" while pointing to my eye, then my heart, then to her. At first she would point to just her eye, but now she just pounds on her chest, like her response is "love".  I like that better :) Daddy and I have a special "sweetheart" sign that we do and it looks like that is what Sammie is doing, although I don't think she has seen us do it. It's really amazing how much she picks up and how fast, like while we were at the store buying chicken, I told her what we were getting and she started flapping her arms like Mommy does when she clucks like a chicken ha ha ha

PS~ While we were walking down a Christmas aisle at the store, Sammie started saying "ho, ho, ho", I looked over and saw that she was looking at Santa! She totally understood!!!


I have been forgetting to mention: It is so cute when Daddy and Sammie play. Some times he throws her in the air or throws her onto the pillows on the bed and she just giggles-giggles-giggles. I LOVE hearing both of them laugh, especially Daddy's. I hope it's something I never forget.  It's like a "ahaa haaaaa" {pitch getting higher}

No comments:

Post a Comment