Samantha was such a naughty girl when she woke up this morning. She wasn't interested in "eating" because she wanted to run around, fussing on and off. Then she made her way up the couch and onto the kitchen counter to destroy the neat pile of junk I had organized... and boy, she did not want to listen to a thing! I pulled out a Mega Block table that we got from Lori and she wanted to climb that too, even when I told her it was going to fall. Then, as I was loading the dishwasher, she kept pulling at the utensils and mugs. I kept telling her to stop and "no touch", but she just kept on, until she grabbed a knife... then she got a good smacking on the hand. My poor baby was so upset and she still didn't understand. Oh man! Well, after a good nap my Sweet Angel conquered that little bad girl from the morning, and she was refreshed and ready to take on the day! We love our sweet baby angel!
 |
| I love making a mess with Mommy's stuff. |
 |
| Sams loves sitting on the counter to be in everything. |
Sammie loves to sit on the counter while I check out at stores and likes to play with the credit card pen. While at Carters, Sammie was waiting for me to pay so she can sign the machine with me and the cashier said that she was so advanced [for being 15 months]. Sammie seemed "more advanced than her daughter who is 21 months". Mommy and Daddy feel so proud when we hear things like that!
 |
| Stopping to smell the flowers. |
I bet the tap on the hand hurt you more then her! :(
ReplyDelete