| Ok, Mama. Hurry home. I love you. |
Daddy gave Sammie a yummy lunch that she was able to feed self. That little monster is eating a lot nowadays, and as any other little kid she LOVES mac and cheese, which we had with dinner. I guess we won't be serving that again for a looooooooong time! We don't want her to start refusing all of her favorites. However, she did not want to eat her chicken, so Daddy dipped it in ketchup and she gobbled it down. What's funny is that's how Daddy likes his chicken :)
| Lunch time! PB&J, apple slice, and chick-a-dees! |
| My goodness! Mac & Cheese is my FAV-orite! |
For some reason Sammie likes her bottom patted. It may have started when we would take care of Baby and pat her bottom, but more likely it's from Daddy patting her to sleep when she was an itty bitty baby. This morning when I went in to get Sammie she was still asleep, so as I sang to her, I patted her bottom and when I stopped she started patting it herself. It was very cute!
She is also saying "good girl" although it sounds like "ga ga".
PS~ DADDY GOT A JOB! We are very excited for him and proud, but we sure are going to miss him like crazy!~ especially Samantha!
Don't you love being able to give her really food and watch her feed herself.
ReplyDelete