Thursday, January 12, 2012

Mama Day

I couldn't wait to be off today to spend some time with Samantha.... and Daddy too. Yesterday when I was getting ready for work, Sammie was very clingy to me. Well, she must have been super excited to hang with me today because she would only take a 30 minute nap this morning, which didn't help me to clean up. But, we finally got all the Christmas stuff out and up into the attic. I turned my back for a second and Sammie was already on top of the box trying to get on  the next one! That monkey.
I'm going to make some Jello, Mama.

Even though it was cold and windy I had to take her outside, so we went to the park. Since she is used to Daddy taking her, we took Sammie's route to get to the jungle gym and we did what she wanted. She bounced on the dino, went down the slide, and swung... she even wanted to swing on my lap! That was a lot of fun! Then she wanted to get on the big swing. First, I put her on her belly to be like Superman, but she fell off and ate mulch. Then I sat her on her bottom... and she fell off again: "And that's why we don't swing on the big kid swing, Sammie." It was so cold, so we went home.
There's something weird about the big kid swing.
I can't wait for my next day off to play with her. Tomorrow during lunch, we are going to see the elephants that will be at the circus on Sunday. I sure hope Samantha is excited as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment