| Ready to make a beat, Mommy? |
| drum-drum-drum |
Tonight for dinner she fed herself some peas, quinoa, and bits of nectarine :)
| Fake boo-hooing |
She's getting REAL good at getting off your lap or getting off the couch
She is babbling a TON- lots of babababababaaaa like a song, tucking her bottom lip in
She has been "singing" with me when I sing for her naps, usually to our 'normal' songs. When I sing something newer, she doesn't "sing" along.
Fake fussing out the wa-hoo... water works and lip and all! (see above pic)
Reading all her books
hugs
blowing kisses
brushing her teeth (after Mommy or Daddy)
Playing ball (tossing it)
high five/low five
We are teaching her how to be gentle with Ali. She likes to pet her by tapping. Yikes!
Good luck with gentle with Ali...Dominic is almost 4 and still has to be reminded with Cassie. It's a little bit her fault but she will jump up on him too. Dog vs. Cat
ReplyDeleteoh I like the new background. :)
cat vs dog
ReplyDeletegirl vs boy
;)