Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Copy Kat

After that terrible tantrum yesterday, I was happy to see Samantha all smiles this morning when I went in to get her. She is so sweet in the mornings! I love when, after our morning feeding, she walks to the back bedroom and literally throws the door open looking for Daddy. Some mornings, she calls for him as she's cruising down the hallway. It gets his morning started off right.
During dinner we were looking for Ali Kat. As I called out for her, Sammie would follow "Ayah!" We need to get it on video! The other thing she is doing is copying faces with you. She'll pucker, stick her tongue out, sniff like a dog, and make pop sounds among others. More videos need to be taken!

I got a spoon on my nose, Daddy.

Isn't it funny, Mommy?

1 comment:

  1. I say that all the time..."we need to video tape more".

    ReplyDelete