We were so happy that Daddy was able to be with us today! He has had a busy weekend, hanging with Mike and Brad, going to the UT football game and working for Uncle Shake. Sammie was so excited he was back that she gave him tons of kisses and head pets.
 |
| *kisses* |
 |
| I'm so happy to see you, Daddy! |
Samantha was awake from about 3-5am this morning, so we worked hard on making up the sleep she missed. This evening she took a 3 hour nap-- Boy, did she need it!
 |
| Messy bed head |
Since Sammie has 4 teeth, and it seems a few more coming in, we really need to start taking care of these bad boys! I had gotten one of those finger gum cleaners a while back, but I wanted something more. Something for her teeth.... So I got her a new toothbrush! It's green with a giraffe on it. She enjoyed brushing her teeth after bath (no toothpaste, of course) .
 |
| brusha*brusha Mommy |
In the news: There are at least 6 brush fires going on around Austin. It's really scary because we have already gone through one natural disaster and have overcome it. We thought we had nothing to worry about here in Austin, but I guess not. It's so hot and dry, and with the winds from the tropical storm, things are looking if-y. We're praying that nothing happens to us and wishing the best for those who were affected.
her hair is getting so long so pretty.
ReplyDelete