Friday, October 8, 2010
One Day to Go...
Tomorrow's my due date~ 10-9-10, although not an "expiration date". I'm ready for Samantha to come.... still! My mom asked me when I think she might come; I think never. I just still feel fine and normal. No pain, no contractions and seems like whatever I do to help, doesn't work- walking, spicy food, tea, bouncing, stretching, etc... We'll see what the coming days bring. Sammie still "sleeps" through the night and late into the morning, but once the day starts she's pretty active in my belly. Man, she likes to stretch that little foot out and how I love to tickle it! She's ready! I'm ready! Bring on the labor pains!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You may rethink that comment of "bring on the labor pains"! heehee It's worth it, if it wasn't there would be less ppl in the world. I'm glad you are still feeling great and she's well behaved for ya.
ReplyDeleteSo are you working still?
Ok a message for Sammie:
Please come already! TT really wants to see ya. :)