Tuesday, October 5, 2010
4 Days to Go...
and still nothing. I'm kinda getting tired of waiting. Induction sounds good right about now (But I'll wait it out). I just can't wait to meet Samantha and I know no one else can either. I know it's not her; I'm just waiting on MY body/hormones to be ready. Dang~ I'm always late for everything! She sure is ready to come out though. She just kicks and moves and turns and dances. Maybe by the time Sammie comes out, she'll be walking!!! ha ha ha ha! Overall, I still feel good. More tired and lots more aches, pains, and tightness... but all still tolerable. Doctor's appointment today, so we will see what she says!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad you are still finding time to post. I don't want to call b/c it could be any moment. :)
ReplyDeleteNot much else to do... just waiting :) Call me
ReplyDeleteEmmy waited two weeks after our due date to even begin to think about coming out! As the saying goes....good things come to those who wait.
ReplyDeletehee hee hee.. My doctor won't wait 2 weeks and I'm afraid Sammie will get too big for me to push. I really don't want to induce. Yes, good things come to those who wait and some one above knows the plan!
ReplyDelete