 |
| 36 1/2 weeks |
So, far this week has been pretty good. Sunday was rough- feeling very anxious- but Monday and Tuesday were good days. Today was my hospital baby shower. There was a good turn out and some yummy cake! We got lots of clothes and useful items. Since I had some spare time, I ran over to Ultra Sound and had Dawn do some work~ Sammie is a growing lil' girl! Apparently, she has big feet- she must get that from her Daddy- and she seems like a real porky piggy already! She measured about 6 pounds or so, and she still has about 3 1/2 weeks to grow... At this point she should be gaining around 1/2 pound each week. Here's a shot of one of the ultra sounds done today (sorry about the reflection- I can't get a CD at work). By the way, she still likes her arm up by her face and it looks as if she sucks on it too!
Her room is almost done, just gotta get everything in the right place. I hope that will be my next post!
This is such a fun blog. Thanks for including all of us in your pregnancy. I am looking forward to seeing photos of Sammie soon.
ReplyDeleteThanks Amy. I just feel very lucky to have such a great pregnancy! Why not share. We're so close now!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are in the home stretch! I'm glad yall have a great shower and lots of goodies. They will come in handy for Sammie before you know it. It will be so much fun dressing her up over the years.
ReplyDelete