Well, I guess before I go into labor or anything, I better show ya'll the nursery. It's just about done. We still need to hang stuff on the walls and get the rocking chair in, but if you're dying to see it, well, here it is (the wall stuff can wait)....
It looks so cute! Yall did a great job and I can't wait to see what you add to the walls. The rug looks good too. Where is it from?
ReplyDeleteHow are you feeling these day? I know you were sick but with just 2wks or so left do you feel like she "dropped"?
Hey! Thanks. The room's just like Sammie~ a combo of Matt and I :) The rug is from Target and is PERFECT for the room! Pink, green and brown stripes and polka dots!
ReplyDeleteI am feeling good. I had that icky stomach bug on Mon and Tues... I noticed that my belly is lower, but the doc said that she is REAL low.
love it... surprised at how pink it is! We want to see pics of you too!
ReplyDeleteIt's really not all THAT pink! It's girly, but def not over the top :)
ReplyDelete