Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I guess all good things soon come to an end

Well, I can't complain. As good of a pregnancy that I have had, I think I have the flu or something now: I had vomiting, achiness, chills, sweats, etc on Sunday/Monday. I keep hearing that it could be pre-labor (women had these symptoms the night before or a week before they deliver), but I am not having any contractions- that I know of. But Sammie sure is trying to bust her way out. I'm trying to be positive and hold out until October. Come on October! I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, so I guess we'll see what she says. In the midst of feeling like total crap, I packed a bag in case. Now if only this house will clean itself!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no... I hope it's just a 24 hour thing. Good thing you packed your bag anyway... it's easier to be prepared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a 24 hour stomach bug thing! Good thing!
    Doctor said that I am 1 1/2 cm dilated and 80% effaced. So, it's totally getting close. Still waiting for October tho!

    ReplyDelete