Sunday, September 5, 2010

Getting Close

Well, I just made 35 weeks. That means only 5 more weeks... give or take, of course. This week was the first week of feeling rough. I started to feel the tight pressure in my belly and groin, back ache, foot/knee/leg pain, and just an over all uncomfortable-ness. I'm looking forward to meeting this little girl growing and kicking inside me, but I am still holding tight. I still feel very lucky to feel the way that I do... Overall, I still feel good. Then I think, there's still time!

35 weeks

3 comments:

  1. 5wks is long when waiting for a little one but fast over all...you are doing great! I try to think back to when D was in my belly & can't remember the little details. Keep enjoying it but she will be here soon. :) Then as big as D in the blink of an eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still carrying pretty high! Wait till that baby drops…when are you going to post the nursery on here?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Yeah, still high, but still getting a little bigger. I'm wondering when the "drop day" will come! As for pictures of the nursery... they'll come on when the nursery is actually done! :)

    ReplyDelete