Monday, April 11, 2011

Tired Angel

Nothing new today. Sammie was up for a couple hours, off and on, last night. Therefore, taking a 2+ hour nap this morning. I hope she gets back on schedule... soon! She ate a ton of squash tonight, but before that, I let her lick some avocado off my finger (oops) and she seemed to like it. Too bad avocado is at the end of the list of foods to try. I can't help but want to give her all kinds of veggies and fruits now because I just know she will like them. She's such a big girl!
She was tired pretty early this evening, so I gave her a bath and bottle earlier than usual. It was strange having her all clean and in jammies, taking a bottle while the sun was still peeking through the window. But it was cool, because as she drank her bottle, I noticed the sun passing us by. By the time she was done with the bottle, it was 'dark' in her room. Night Night Sammie Angel.
Saturday Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment