Grandma Maria got here yesterday and she can't believe how big I am! It's only been 1 month and I can stand and smile and talk and giggle! She's so funny when she talks and I love talking back to her and we laugh. AND Mommy is impressed that I am sleeping
more at night. The passed 4 nights I have slept 9+ hours. She keeps saying I'm such an angel, but I'm wondering when that'll change *evil giggle* Not much new has happened, just waiting on this fat guy named Santa to come visit Friday night and bring me presents. We'll see how that goes. Maybe I'll leave out some oatmeal chocolate chipper cookies that my Daddy bakes *wink* Here are some new pictures of me...
 |
| cheezin' |
 |
| Yeah, I'm 2 months and can chill in my Bumbo |
 |
| Can't stop giggling |
OH YEAH! Mommy and Daddy went and met with this minister guy today to get me baptized on Sunday, even though they say I'm already an angel. It doesn't sound as exciting as Christmas, but I bet'cha I'll be the cutest one there at church! ~Sammie
No comments:
Post a Comment